SHIPPING & POLICIES
Welcome to Hollyhill Quilt Shoppe & Mercantile. I am an on-line only store specializing in Moda pre-cuts and beautiful coordinated quilt kits. It is my pleasure to welcome you to shop my on-line store and I'm glad you did!
General Shipping Information (rates are listed below General Information)
* I ship United States Postal Service Flat Rate Priority for both U.S. and International orders.
* Flat Rate Envelopes will generally hold up to 6yds of cotton fabric or up to 4yds of flannel fabric depending on cuts: A 1yd cut folds differently than a 5yd cut. My goal is to have your fabric arrive to you safely and securely. I will not over-stuff envelopes.
* Flat Rate Boxes will generally hold 12 to 20 yards. Additional charges may apply if your order exceeds weight and size limitations of the Flat Rate Priority Mail envelope or Flat Rate Boxes.
* Shipping occurs seven days a week. I may delay shipping during certain holidays. If there will be a delay of more than 72 hours, I will notify you and keep you in the loop. I know you're excited to receive your fabrics so I will do whatever I can to get them to you as soon as possible.
* For 15 years I've been shipping products all around the world from our website. I know how to do the job I love seeew much. Once the package officially leaves my Shoppe, it is in the hands of USPS. Please let me know if there any problems during delivery and I will connect with USPS to see how they can best assist you. I am not responsible for lost or damaged items that may occur in shipping so be sure to notify me at email@example.com should any problems arise during shipping immediately.
US Shipping Rate Estimates Uninsured (orders under $50 are not insured unless requested)
Orders up to $20.00..........$3.99
Orders $21 - $50.00..........$6.70
Orders $51.00 - $80.00..........$9.00
Orders $81 - $180.00..........$15.75
Orders $181 -$300.00 ...........$21.00
Orders $301 - $1000.00...........$30.00
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
All Sales Final Policy
I will not accept returns on cut yardage, books, patterns, quilt kits and home decor. If you are having a problem with piecing a quilt from a kit you purchased from me, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are purchasing a kit, I make every effort to ensure that the original fabric shown in our sample is included, however Ireserve the right to make substitutions as necessary. If a substitution is necessary, rest assured I always selects something that is just as fabulous if not better. My kits include ample fabric to create the project as shown, pattern or book, and will occasionally include additional embellishments such as buttons, ric rac etc. If these items are not included, I always indicate you will need to purchase them separately. I offer a generous 15% backing discount for your selected backing when purchased with your quilt kit. This discount is applied as a credit back to you before shipping your order. The discount will not reflect on your order confirmation.
Web Exclusives & Specials Policy
From time to time I like to reward my customers via our daily email inspiration with special offers to enjoy in our on-line store. These specials cannot be combined with any other discounts unless specified. These offers exclude clearance items, prior purchases, pre-orders/special orders, workshops and gift cards.